Sunday, October 27, 2013

Our London trip part 2

Here we are with the second part of our London trip. Unfortunately the weather was not so good, it was cloudy and rainy all the time but it was amazing as always.






That was a little update of my trip through picture, I hope you liked it and soon i'll post the part 3 :)
               
                                                                         Mikixx

                                              Instagram  | bloglovin | polyvore | pinterest
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I was just browsing by & stumbled upon your lovely blog - I love how beautiful it looks, plus you post about interesting things I can relate to! Following you via GFC now, keep in touch ! :) xoxo

    http://femministreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, your words mean so much for me :)

      Delete
  2. I loved this post, I live near to London, so interesting, thanks Hun, now following x
    Bean's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig