SHOP

Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Christmas tag!

Looking around the web, I saw this beautiful "Christmas Tag". Since I love writing tag posts, I decided to do it as well.  These are simple questions about me and Christmas time. If you would like to do it as well, feel free to do it, maybe let me know it in the comments below, simply because I'd love to know it.



What time of the year do you start your Christmas shopping?
I'm not an organized person, so every year I have to go buying Christmas presents during a week before Christmas day. That's sad but i have to say that i'm pretty good at doing it because I'm always in time :)



Do you have any festive recipes for food or drink you limit solely to the Christmas season to share?Actually not. I love cooking, especially desserts, but i don't have one in particular that I make only at Christmas.

Tell me how Christmas goes home in your home:
During Christmas eve, we wait midnight to make a toast to celebrate and than we open our presents, we stay up until late playing TOMBOLA that i loooooove!! When we wake up the day after, we have breakfast all together, lunch as well and we continue playing tombola ahhaha

Do you have any Christmas traditions?
I start eat pandoro only from the 25th of December!

Do you have a favourite festive coffee?
No, I'm not a coffee drinker

Do you have a favourite Christmas song?
I love all  Michael Buble's Christmas songs :)

What do you do on Christmas eve?As i said before, I have dinner together with my family, we play tombola, and have a toast at midnight!

What's your Christmas wrapping strategy? Do you have one?
I'm sorry, I don't have one.

What's your dream gift this year?
A car, but it's definitely IMPOSSIBLE.

Describe your Christmas tree. How tall? Real or artifical? How is it decorated?
It's small, i don't know the precise hight, artificial and it has every possible color on it xD

Do you decorate just the Christmas tree or other areas of your house e.g. windows, banisters?
Just the Christmas tree and some stickers on the windows.

What do you wear to Christmas parties and what do you wear on Christmas day?
I've never been to a Christmas party. During Christmas day i wear leggings and a warm and cozy sweater.




I wish you all a merry Christmas xx

Michela


Follow me on:
Bloglovin \\  Instagram \\  Tumblr
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig