SHOP

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Amsterdam memories

I think travelling is the most beautiful experience to do in our lives. I could live my entire life with all my essencials into a luggage and discover all the countries in the world. I don't know if you feel the same, but when I come back home after a trip, i always feel enriched. It's a fortune to have the possibility to found cultures and traditions different from yours, to try new things. Amsterdam is a country where you can live in if you're a peaceful person. Yes, i think that is a peaceful country, everyone is nice, there are more bicycles than cars, and i think that's what I liked the most about that place, because since i live in Rome I'm used to live in a crowded city, and since people NEED to move has to take car (me included). In Amsterdam distances are little so with a bicycle you can reach every corner of the city. The only thing i didn't like are the buildings they're narrow and elevated, with steep stairs. xD

Even if the weather is too cold for me, i spent 5 amazing days with my friends and boyfriend and that's what i ask for a trip!

Michela xx

Follow me on:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig