- 3 cups dry-roasted peanuts
- salt (i don't usually use it because i like it without salt as well)
- Add the peanuts to a food processor or high-speed blender. Process on medium until a fine peanut meal forms.
- Increase the speed to high and process or blend, until the peanuts are smooth and creamy. If peanut butter gets stuck to the bottom of the food processor or blender, you may need to use a spoon or spatula to release it before continuing to process. The longer you process, the runnier the peanut butter will become.
- Once the peanut butter has reached the desired consistency, add a pinch of salt and process briefly to incorporate. Taste and continue to add salt until desired saltiness is reached. Pour your peanut butter into a lidded container and store it in the refrigerator.
It's super easy and fast to do it and the result is AMAZING. I'm sorry if i didn't take any pictures, i hadn't my camera with me at that moment so i had to take a picture on tumbl. It was the first time i made this recipe and i was so glad as i saw the results. I recommend you to try it because it really worth it and if you a peanut butter lover like me you will enjoy this recipe more. Let me know in the comments below if you're interested in making it and obviously let me know you results. But above all, don't forget to follow my blog!!
Follow me on: