SHOP

Saturday, March 22, 2014

It's hard to say goodbye


It's always hard to say goodbye to a person you really care about, whether it is your boyfriend, your parents or a friend. I don't really know how to act, if i have to be positive, showing to the other person that everything is gonna be ok or just pouring out my emotions and release my feelings. Maybe i'm pessimistic, but when you separate yourself from a person for a long time something is going to change, perhaps in a better way or not but i assure you that even a little thing is going to change and i don't like changes, they really scare me, you don't know what to expect from them and you don't know where this road is going to lead.

I just want the best for the person that i love and that's why sometimes i hide my feelings that can interfere with my loved one dreams. One thing is sure, everything will pass, but belive me, It's always hard to say goodbye.


Song on repeat on my ipod:

John Legend - All of Me





Follow me on:

Bloglovin \\ Instagram \\ Pinterest \\ GFC

Michelaxx
In The Lonely Hour
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. i hate saying goodbye. it always breaks my heart into pieces. nice picture!

    xx

    http://skadiida.blogspot.com
    london, music, fashion, lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig