Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My life through instagram #3



I went to a Beauty festival \\ I fell in love with this super mario doll \\ i went crazy when i heard that there is a geordie shore serie in Australia \\ My beautiful casio my boyfriend bought me for Valentine's day \\ Me exausted for university exams \\ an ice cream van i took a picture of in London \\ a lavander candle my best friend  gave me \\ two hot costa coffees in London \\ dreaming outside louis vuitton windows.

Here we are with another "my life through instagram". I'm tring to post more even if my time is not enough so it is like a challege for me.
Love,
Michelaxx


Follow me on:
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I just discovered your blog and I am loving your style, the whole thing you've got going on really!!! Can't wait to read more! Your hair is sensational btw.

    Jemima x

    http://blakeandjemima.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you honey for the beautiful words :)

      Delete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig