1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
I started using make up during middle school and my mom didn't allow me to use black eye liners at all that's why, the first make up item that i ever bought was a mascara! Now that i remember i was really sad because i really wanted a black eyeliner like my friends, but now i think that a middle school girl does not need eyeliner to be beautiful, a touch of mascara is more than enough.
2. What kind of coverage do you prefer for your foundation?
I prefer light coverage foundations because i do not bear heavy foundations. I even think that my skin does not need an high coverage foundation because i don't have imperfections except for some redness during winter (and maybe a pimple during my period ahahh). I use the maybelline dream matt mousse, i reviewed this product recently and you can click here to read it. Instead, i prefer to use high coverage concealers where i need more coverage.
3. Favourite high end brand?
Mac is my favourite.
4. Favourite drugstore/high street brand?
It would be Maybelline or Revlon, but it really depends because i don't like every product of these brands, for example i love Maybelline nail polishes and revlon foundations.
5. What cosmetics brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't?
Laura Mercier products because i tried a sample of laura mercier tinted mosturizer when i was in New York and i really love it but where i live (Italy) they don't sell products of this brand (or at least i think).
6. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
I don't. Maybe i would wear it during a special occasion but untill now it never happened.
7. Is there any kind of makeup you can't leave the house without?
Concealer, and Mascara. Especially when i go to university i MUST conceal my undereyes circles abd mascara to open up my eyes.
8. What is your most cherished beauty product?
I don't have one, i love to constantly change products to try new ones but if i have to choose a preferit one i would say Neve Make up-Flat Perfection, it is a mineral foundation and that means that our skin can breath and it does not damage our skin with bad ingredients because it is made all with natural ingredients. I'm a little bit obsessed with ingredients because sometimes in our foundations there is something like parabens, silicon and a lot more that are really dangerous for our skin!
9. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you pick out a lot of products at once?
I buy few products when i need them or when i pass through a drugstore and somthing takes my attention.
10. Do you have a 'beauty budget'?
No i don't because i don't have an obsession for beauty products, once i had it but now i found my staples and i don't like so much to change.
11. What type of product do you buy the most?
12. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?
No i don't
13. If you could only buy from one brand, what brand would you choose?
That's a mean question ahahha. I don't know what is my answer but i would choose MAC.
14. Which brand has the best packaging?
I love Benefit packagings, hey're lovely.
15. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lawrence.
16. Which do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Foundation and than concealer because after i apply foundation sometimes i don't even need to apply concealer at all!
17. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
No, everything has its function.
18. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge or fingers?
It depends on how i want my finish but i usually wear fingers.
19. Which foundation do you use the most?
Maybelline- Dream Matt Mousse
20. Do you use a makeup base or primer for they eyes?
I only use primer on my eyes and i use the Kiko one!
I hope you enjoyed this Tag, Tag my blog as well and let me know in the comments below if you decide to do it so i can read your versions xx
Follow me on: