SHOP

Thursday, March 27, 2014

What I Purchased: Stradivarius wallet!


It happened, i was walking at the mall and i decided that i wouldn't have bought anything but i stumbled into this beautiful "spring\summer" wallet. since i love floreal patterns for this summer, i didn't resist to this lovely item. It is from Stradivarius and i bought if for 10 Euros! I usually don't change my wallet but i decided that i will use this wallet during the summer months and my usual one during winter!



I love the combination between floreal patterns and pastel colours especially pink. I think this summer i will buy tons of floral pastel dresses because i think these will be summer2014 must have! I absolutely have to print a picture of me and my boyfriend to isert it into my new wallet.

Go and check Stradivarius spring\summer collection (here) because i really love it. I hope that my pictures are satisfactory.


Follow me on:
Bloglovin \\ Instagram \\ Pinterest \\ GFC
SHARE:

3 comments

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig