Monday, April 21, 2014

What happened this week


As you know i'm a big fan of green tea, but this week in particular i drunk a lot of green tea, i can't help it

.

I can't live a day without watching an episode of my favourite tv show, in this period i'm really obsessed with "The Hart od Dixie". I made a post about my impressions on this tv show, you can read it clicking here. The events are becoming more intricate and i like it.


My boyfriend went to praga with his friends and since he knows that i'm a mug lover he gave me this beautiful one. At the bottom of it there's a little story on Prague.



Me and my friends went on a Picnik, i really had fun with them and i can't wait for the beautiful weather to come to spend the days at the open air. I made a post on this day (here)

Last but not least yesterday was easter, i celebrated with my whole family and i really had fun :) 
Follow me on:

Bloglovin \\ Instagram \\ Pinterest
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love Hart of Dixie too!! And Zoe has the same surname as me :-)

    I haven't ever come across anyone else that watches it before!

    Love your blog! You have a new follower on bloglovin'!

    L ♥
    lucylovehart | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig