SHOP

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

#BEDM Day 13:What Has Been Going On Lately

This is a little update of my week, it is nothing so special, actually because nothing special happened to me this week, I've been busy at work and with university. I'm already dreaming of summer holidays :)


I went with a friend of mine to McDonald's and we find out new Milk Shake's flavours, we tried out coconut and mango! D E L I C I O U S. I prefered the coconut one because it was more sweet and i love sweet flavous. 


This week, the food I ate the most was strawberries, I'm addicted to fruit in general, but I love watermelon and strawberries the most. I can't wait for summer to come so I'm able to feed my self with summer fruit such as peaches, apricots, watermelon, strawberries, cherries etc.


I had a long walk in the park and I couldn't resist to take a picture to this lovely duck, it was staring at me all the time except when i decided to take my phone and take a picture of it (of course).


This is me at work, when I'm bored i take pictures of me at this beautiful mirror, It is perfect for outfit pictures ahah. Don't mind if I'm dressed all in black but this is my "uniform".

Miki <3



Follow me on:
Bloglovin \\ Instagram \\ Pinterest \\ GFC
SHARE:

5 comments

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig