SHOP

Friday, May 16, 2014

#BEDM Day 16: Going to Mirabilandia


I'm so happyyyyy, tomorrow me and my boyfriend are going to spend 3 days, for our 6th anniversary, In Ravenna,  a city in northern Italy. We are going to Mirabilandia that is an amusement park, i can't wait to go on the Katun that is the main attraction. I needed these 3 relaxing day, i needed to leave work and university! We are going to travel with our care, it will take 4 hours I think.

I will not be able to blog during these 3 days but when i come back i will tell you everything i did and saw, i will post a lot of pictures, I promise.

Now i leave you with a Katun video (the main attraction i said before).



Follow me on:
Bloglovin \\ Instagram \\ Pinterest \\ GFC
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig