SHOP

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Blog Every Day In May: Day 1


Today is the first day of the: Blog Every Day In May. As the title says, i will blog, or i will try to blog every day during the month of May. It will be a real challenge for me because since i go to university and have a job I don't know where i can find the time to blog but as i said it's a challenge and i will struggle for it.

The topic of today post is: What is my blog all about?
I start saying that i started blogging as a game. I didn't want it to be demanding, i just wanted it to be like a diary of my life, sharing everything who made me happy and stuff like that. One day i thought: I would like to share with my readers not only my life, but i wanted to share something useful. So that's why i started reviewing beauty products, posting about what i bought, my impressions and so on. But at the same time, this blog remain the diary of my life in some ways just with a touch more.

You know, i love read other's blogs and what i like to read the most are beauty products reviews, Outfit of the day, beauty and healthy life style tips so my blog is the reflection of what i like to read on the net the most. I like being inspired by others (pay attention, that's different from coping), staying in touch with girls who have the same hobbies as me, the same inspirations, the same priorities. I think this is the main reason why i decided to start a blog.

Key words of my blog: Beauty, Life, Shopping, Travel. 

Michelaxx

Follow me on:
Bloglovin \\ Instagram \\ Pinterest \\ GFC
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've also joined the challenge. Really looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    Mel
    Mel's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog layout!! Just found you through the challenge, and can't wait to read more - good luck with it! (I know I'm going to struggle with it ha!)

    Steph xx
    Lay It Bare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you steph.. i'm going to read your posts soon :)

      Delete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig