SHOP

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

#BEDM Day 7: My favourite tv shows at the moment

I think watching telefilm for me is not just an Hobbie but a passion. Here i want to let you know what telefilm i'm watching right now. I think this kind of post i so useful for people like me that want to try and find new things from other's experiences. Let's start:


Desperate Housewives: This is my new in, i used to watch this telefilm years ado but i decided to watch it again, it explors the complicated reality behind the apparent domestic bliss of a group of housewives in a fictitious American suburb. My favourite housewive is Bree Van de Camp,  I love the passion that she has while she does housekeeping, the attention that she has for the things she love, she wants to do everything in a perfect way, and she does it very well. 


Hart of Dixie: I've already made a post on this tv show (here). I don't really like how things are going on in the 3rd season but i'm sure that are going to change soon :) Rachel Bilson is one of my favourite actress, I fell in love for her in The O.C that is another tv show that i recommend you to watch but i think there is no person on earth who does not know about it.


The Vampire Diaries: It is the story of two vampire brothers, obsessed with the same girl, in a small town where supernatural beings live in secret amongst its residents. I'm for the team #Delena!!!


The Originals: It is a spin-off series originating from The Vampire Diaries. A thousand years ago the Original Vampire family swore to each other that family is power and they pledged to remain together forever. Centuries have passed and the family bonds are broken. 

Miki xx

Follow me on:
Bloglovin \\ Instagram \\ Pinterest \\ GFC
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I loved Desperate Housewives when it was on! Such a great series. I also watch The Vampire Diaries, but I haven't got into the Originals just yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You shouls watch it, it amazing :)

      Delete
  2. I love Hart of Dixie, but you're right, what is going on in season 3? Although I'm happier now it's opening it up for Zoe and Wade to get back together, I just hope they don't put her back together with George!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the beginning I loved more Zoe with George, but after some episodes i changed my mind :)

      Delete
  3. I liked watching Heart of Dixie so far, but I'm only on season one so we'll see where it goes from here :) Yes, I also loved Rachel on The O.C. - one of my all time favourites! Also like TVD, haven't started watching The Originals yet, cause I'm not caught up yet.. Seems good though! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really recommend you to watch The Originals :)

      Delete
  4. Hart of Dixie is the jam! I love Rachel Bilson!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig