Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Watch Hunting

Marc by Marc Jacobs Black Baker 36.5MM Round Women's Watch
In my New Wishlist there is this amazing watch from Marc Jacobs. But first spending 130 on this watch I wanted to look around to see other watches because It always happens that I but an item and after spendig a good amount of money I find another one that is more beautiful and cheaper. So in the picture below there are other watch that I found and that I really like. Unfortunately I can't buy them all so I have to chose (hard part). My favourite one are the Black one by marc jacobs, the first one in the second line by marc jacobs as well and the white by olivia burton. What do you recommend ? Below there are links where to by these items and their prices.


Dream watches :)

Dream watches :) di tiffanim1 contenente gold jewelry

In my New Wishlist

MARC BY MARC JACOBS watch
€165 - saksfifthavenue.com



MARC BY MARC JACOBS watch
€130 - macys.com


MARC BY MARC JACOBS gold bracelet
€320 - asos.com


Gold jewelry
€165 - marissacollections.com


Olivia Burton watch
€87 - asos.com


Olivia Burton watch
€100 - asos.com


Topshop watch
€195 - topshop.com




I will wait for your answers :)
Miki xx

Follow me on:
Bloglovin \\ Instagram \\ Pinterest \\ GFC
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig