SHOP

Thursday, June 12, 2014

BEST HAND MOISTURIZER EVER!


Before going to bed, I like spending some time for my night routine. Except when I'm super tired and can't wait to go to sleep I like relaxing my self in this way. I take off my make up, apply good mosturizers on my face, brush my teeth. But there's one thing that I dont usually do so often. It is always hard for me to mosturize my hands, actually because I don't even think about it. But one day I found this delicious cream. I say delicious because it smells like cookies&cream and I'm so sorry that i can't make you smell it but it is amazing. As soon as I smelled it I fell in love with it.

It is from essence and I payed it for 2,50 Euro so I couldn't resist. As it is written on the package, It is 100% non greasy and that's what I like the most after the good perfume so I can apply it even in the morning. I usually apply hand mosturizers before going to sleep because I hate having sticky things on my hands.

All the people who smelled it fell in love with it so if you can find it you should give it a go.

Thank you for reading
Miki xx

Follow me on:
Bloglovin \\ Instagram \\ Pinterest \\ GFC
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I always forget about hand cream! This sounds amazing though x


    www.josies-journal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how the Cookies and cream smells like. No wonder it's your fave!

    xx,

    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know how Vanilla cupcake from yankee candle smells like.. It is the same: h e a v e n

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! YES! It's my most favorite scent from Yankee candle! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, It is my favorite scent too followed by soft blanket :) I'm obsessed with those candles <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks nice, thanks for sharing!


    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig