Wednesday, June 4, 2014

TO DO LIST: JUNE


Another month another to do list. This moth I have a lot of university exams so I won't have so much spare time, I will be stressed and not so kind (especially with my boyfriend hahah pity on him). But I will struggle to find some time to do my favourite things such as blogging, reading, watching tv shows, going out with friend etc.

To Do List:
-To study hard for my exams
-Go to the beach
-Baking at least once a week
-Find the time to read 
-Blogging 3 a week as i usually do
-Reading news papers
-Put aside some money for my summer holidays
- Eat helthier (i always try to do it but there's always someone who let me fail)

That's all for this month, I hope I can achieve all this goals even because they're so simple. By the way I installed disqus for my blog commets I think i made the right decision because i like it. What do you think about it?

Thank You For Reading
Mikixx



Follow me on:
Bloglovin \\ Instagram \\ Pinterest \\ GFC
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. cute sunglasses <3


    www.thevelvetblack.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. the beach is the perfect place to go to relax and just appreciate life imo :D

    I’d really love it if we followed each other :)
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I’d be glad to follow back! Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your list and with your exams! I'd love to go to the beach too x


    www.josies-journal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. with my exams i think i could go to the beach once in this month :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your exams! Hopefully you get some time to relax and go to the beach! xx

    Rena Kiss and Make Up // 150 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. A to-do list for the month is such a good idea! Baking would definitely be one of mine too.

    Good luck for your exams :)

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your to-do list! We always end up procastinating when we make one! haha.

    xx

    itsksquared.blogspot.com | kim&kyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great idea for a blog post!! Love your blog btw x
    blushhx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely agree with these! I really want to find time to read too as I love love love books but since starting unI I've had so much work with no time! Hope you achieve everything you want! xx

    salted-roses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think so :) thank you for stopping by in my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummm, my bf would love this. Funny how I never pick out the fruity/foodie scents but once it's on, the boys come flocking! lol, Thx for sharing hun, putting on my shopping list :D

    xo- Julie

    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture
    Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig