SHOP

Monday, August 25, 2014

5 places to visit in rome



If you don't know me, I'm Italian and I live in Rome, I love this city, It is full of history and who better than me can write this post about the 10 places to visit in Rome. If you would come in this city and want me to be your travel guide, just call me ahah

1. Colosseum. I must start saying that this place is like home for me since I work here and every day I go to work I love this place even more. If you come to Rome you must visit this beautiful thing just looking it from the outside makes you fall in love of it. It is an elliptical amphitheatre in the centre of Rome built with concrete and stones (wooooooow) and It is considerated one of the gratest work of the Roman architecture. Everyday we host thousand and thousand of tourists and It means just one thing: It is fabulous.

2. The Spanish Steps. These steps, are situated in Piazza di Spagna. I really recommed you to sit on the steps and admire the city, It is really breath taking. I usually sit there sipping an hot cup of cappuccino. Also, The Spanish Steps once a year during summer time host a famous fashion show and the steps are used as a catwalk. Also Piazza di Spagna leads to two of the most fashion streets in Rome: Via Condotti e Via del Babuino.

3.Trevi Fountain. It is one of the most famous fountain in the world, and is the place where the tourists most love to take pictures especially when they throw a coin. Yes, Here there is the tradition to throw a coin while expressing a desire

4. Via Del Corso. It is my favourite street in Rome, It is full of shops (especially big brands) and I love walk through It. It is also full of monuments, Churches, restaurants.

5. Eat a plate of Carbonara. The number five is not a place to visit but a thing to do. Italians are known for their delicious cooking. A good pasta alla carbonara is really needed to try!


  


Follow me on:
Bloglovin \\ Instagram \\ Pinterest \\ GFC
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I've always wanted to visit Rome! x

    http://rawrbows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky, lucky girl! I would LOVE to visit everywhere in Europe eventually! xx
    www.spangles-stilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you're Lucky as well because you like in Australia <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would like to visit the Trevi Fountain the most! I'm actually coming to Rome next year!!! So exciting, so I will definitely check out all these places, and eat a plate of carbonara!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - the picture is absolutely gorgeous!!!! It's on my list of places to visit!! :)


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you.. come here in Rome!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did them all haha!
    www.elineblaise.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha good girl! you know how to travel :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Rome. Or rather, I love the IDEA of Rome, having never actually visited. I'm crossing fingers and toes that next Spring we will finally make it there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will cross my fingers for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig