Thursday, August 28, 2014

the scents that will take your breath away


I don't know you, but It is impossible for me to leave home without sprinkling my neck or wrists with my favourite scent of the moment (or wearing earrings, I feel nude without them *don't ask me why*). I have a parfume for every occasion: I love to smell like vanilla on a daily basis but more sophisticated for an important event. It is not just having a parfume on because scents can make us remember of that guy we fell in love with, a particular moment we spent with our best friend!

Just Cavally HER, It was a lovely gift from my boyfrend, he picked the right one because It represents the kind of perfume I would wear every day, It is sweet but not too invasive and It last longer than I expected. I have to admit that I really like this packaging even if the spray botton is hard to press because It is kind of hidden from the plastic.

Coco Mademoiselle, here we have a parfume from our lovely friend Chanel (*looove*). It is one of those sophisticated, in my opinion, perfume that I would wear on an important event and because I don't want to waste it \\pricyyyy\\. Although I really like it, It makes me think of a grown up woman scent so I don't wear It so much.

Bvlgari Blu and Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade. Bvlgari is my favorite brand of perumes, I love every scent they do and they last on my skin all day long, I'm not joking! Between the two, I prefere Blu, It is more intense. In this picture, the omnia green jade that you see is a body cream. Even if it is just a cream leaves on my skin a trace like if It was a perfume!! A M A Z I N G. Oh and I forgot to mention that this was another present from my boyfriend.

Michela || Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig