Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Blog posts I recommend you to read




I really like blogging and everything related to it, but I think I like more reading other blog posts. It really inspires me and I love seeing other girls point of view about the same things I love. Here I collected 4 blog posts that I've really enjoyed lately that you should read.

Sofies blog: She is a simple and beautiful girl who runs a blog about fashion. I love reading her blog posts and I'm always inspired by her outfits. You should check this blog.

Lauren Conrad - 7 no-cook dorm friendly meals : this post, as the title says, gives you tips on how to recreate 7 meals in you college dorm (where you probabily just have microwave o a mini fridge) without cooking them. In that way you are not obliged to go to a fast food.


Lily pebbles - the body shop colour crush nails  : I love Lily pebbles blog, especially when she talks about nail polishes. I know that she is a nail polish lover and I like to read every single review of the nail polishes she owns. She also has a you tube channel that you should check out. 


Vivianna Does Make Up - My travel make up bag: I think Anna's blog is my favourite one ever, she is a very good writer and I love every piece of post she publishes. I also I like the fact that she blogs every single day and nonetheless she is interesting every day. She, as Lily Pebbles, has a you tube channel where she upload her make up tips, get ready with me, vlogs (my favourite) and so on. I also love the fact that Anna is super organized in everything she does and I'm so jelous because I'm a very messy person and I would really be like her in those things. Here she talks about how she has organized her travel make up bag. You should give it a go. 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love Anna's blog and her Youtube channel! I agree, she is such a good writer!

    The Velvet Black // UK
    Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Lauren Conrad's post. I was a previous dorm dweller and tips like that would be to die for! Now that I am an unexperience cook, I think they may still come in handy !:)

    Stop by my blog when you have time! Also check out my amazing giveaway!

    Love from Canada,

    Marie from Elle Charie

    ♥♥ Perfect Skin Giveaway♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you found this post usefull. Now I will check your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig