Wednesday, September 17, 2014

China Glaze 043 Vermillion


First of all I have to say that it was an adventure taking this picture, the nail polish bottle since its rounded packaging was always moving, but I finally did it!
 
Today's post is about my favourite nail polish of the moment, the china glaze in the color 043vermillion. I bought it in a new shop in Oxford Street in London but unfortunalety I can't remember its name.  I applied only one coat and as you can see the result is Amazing, It is really long lasting, when I apply it on my feet it lasts almost 3 weeks, obviously on my nails it is not so long lasting but it does a perfect job. I payed it for I think 6 pounds. Favourite nail polish
 
ps. If you don't know me so much you're only going to see on my nails red (most of all), nude or brown colors. I'm sorry I'm not a colorful person.
Michela||Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I just came across your blog and going to find you on bloglovin to follow as its super cute! Great shot, i'm like you in that I never stray from nudes/browns. I have so many full bottles of colourful nail varnishes untouched - oops! Though I recently fell for wearing black!

    Fae SodaBerries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely words :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Looks like a gorgeous colour and sounds like an excellent formula! :)

    The Beauty Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this color! Its such a power red!
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty shade of nail polish!


    ~ Mikéla Davelyn ~
    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helloo :*

    Lovely Post!

    I'm new.. follow for follow?

    Amanda x

    The Malteser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty colour!

    http://lavidadelozza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig