SHOP

Friday, September 5, 2014

Long dresses and High Heels



This summer I really loved wearing long long dresses especially at the evening! While I was walking through shops, I stumbled into Bershka and I saw this beautiful long summer dress. This year I'm obsessed with flowers so I had to buy this little one. It can be worn at an elegant event or a casual one adding this jeans Jacket as shown in the picture above, with High heals or convers, It depends on your humor or occasion. I decided to wear it with this beautiful shoes I bought at H&M years ago, they're really comfy.

Dress: Bershka
Shoes: H&M
Jacket: Pimkie
Necklace: Liu Jo


Michela || Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. That looks great on you! your blog desiggn is amazing:)
    You have a new follower<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good on you! The print is really cute, I love floral dresses. I'm a little afraid to try dresses that go past my knees for some reason haha.

    xx becky // star violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the beginning I wasn't so comfortable wearing these kind of dresses because I was not used to iT but now I love them so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely in this. I was hoping to get hold of a Denim Vest like yours for Spring but I couldn't find one I liked. I love yours. I guess I'll try to find one in time for summer so I can wear i with my dress's! Love!

    Melanie | Melaniface

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely words, I hope you can find you perfect dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress and vest!


    ~ Mikéla Davelyn ~
    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit!


    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Caroline Schurman-GrenierJanuary 11, 2015 at 6:37 PM

    Not enough people put the two together I find...Well done!

    http://mademoiselleaventure.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig