SHOP

Friday, September 19, 2014

My holidays photo diary + some changes




Holidays are ended and now I have to deal with my everyday life, wake up early to go to University, study hard, go to work, be very tired at night and repeat this untill next summer. The only things that remain are photos.
 
Today I would like to show you some pictures I took in Gallipoli, Puglia, in the South of Italy. I went there for a week with some friends of mine. The weather was perfect and the beaches were unbelievably Amazing, White sand and clear water. This place is perfect for young people who loves to have fun, go every night in different places. I felt like I was in heaven, no noises, no smog, no need to take the car. If you're planning to come in Italy next summer you should really give this little city a go, you won't regret it :)

ps. my blog address has changed, from pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.it to littletasteofbeauty.blogspot.it so if you find my blog with my old address you won't find me.



Michela||Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Leah and Rachel CollinsSeptember 19, 2014 at 5:42 PM

    Aww this was such a grest little post! It looks like you had a great time :)
    I'm following you on bloglovin xxxx

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, I really had a great time with my friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I love the LOVE hand signs!

    Nilla Forever

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 'Love' hand sign you all did. That's so cool!

    www.londonsauce.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like it too :) It was so fun doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, it looks like you had a lovely holiday! It just sounds perfect! If it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same boat as you! University, working, tired every night although I didn't get the pretty holiday :( oh well there's still lots to look forward to this year! Good luck with your studies :)

    Yasmeen xx
    The Mirror Affects

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig