I don't know if you remember, but I already did a blog post about this shampoo (here). Now I've finished this and my opinion is a bit different. I hate when I start loving so much a product and after some weeks It all changes and vice versa. Usually It happens with mascara, when I love one immediately it turns that it is not so good as I thought and when I hate it at first, it reveals itself as the best mascara I have ever tried. #sadstory
Now I'm going to make a list of pros and cons of this little yellow item.
1. Amazing ingredients, they are for 90% natural and this is what I like the most of it. I'm having a period where I like to wear only natural products especially if we talk about foundations.
2.The prize is absolutely fair compared with the benefits that this product gives you, It costs 9.50 Euro and it lasts longer than you can imagin because you need a small amount of It to have perfectly washed hair.
3. It smells like heaven. After you have washed your hair with this baby your hair will smell like jasmine. I can't stop to say heaven.
4. It is both shampoo and conditioner so when you're on a rush you can skip the conditioner part.
5.You can take it with you when you're travelling since it is solid at the airport they will not bother you for your shampoo liquid size because it is not liquid.
6. It made my hair cleaned for 4 days instead of 3 with a regular shampoo and that was amazing because washing my hair is an annoying step of my beauty routine.
1.When this product was almost finished it was hard to use since it was dividing itself in pieces and also It was not solid anymore but soft and it was difficult for me to use it since it was sticked at the little container that I got with it.
2. Even if this is both shampoo and conditioner, the conditioner was not enough for my dry hair, I felt the need to add more conditioner so I decided that I would have used it only when I travel.
As you can see there are more pros than cons. I really love this shampoo but as I said before I will use this shampoo only when I travel because It is very useful in that case.
Michela||Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter