Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The To-do List \\ September


Sadly we are going to say goodbye to our beloved summer but at the same time I'm happy to say Hello to Autumn! Yes, I prefere the colder seasons because they lead to cold summer evening twirled in duvets sipping an hot beverage while watching my favourite Tv show. Of course I will miss the carefreeness of the summer days, the time spent at the beach sunbathing and relaxing with my friends but I was born in December so my heart belongs to the last months of the year. And you know what? Autumn or winter doesn't mean you can't go on holiday or relax or have a great time with the people you love!! 



The To-do List:

. Do a good job in my University Exams
. Spend a quality time with my best friend in Lisbon (Holidays aren't ended yet)
. Be a neat person (I'm actually the opposite right now)
. Clean my wardrobe and remove the clothes I don't use anymore
. Meet the people I love more often
. Sudy hard
. Finish the 4th season of Desperate Housewives (don't judge, It is an important goal for me hah)


Michela || Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig