SHOP

Friday, October 10, 2014

Chelsea Boots Wishlist


During the winter season you're not going to see me wearing other shoes than boots (except sneakers when a long walk is expected). So that's why It is always so difficult for me chosing the right pair of boots. I need to be very careful before buying them because I want super resistant boots, warm, not to high, comfy and beautiful. Lately I'm obsessed with chelsea boots I think they are casual but at the same time very sophisticated. If you're staring at the picture above you are probabily going to ask,-Honey in the picture the is a pair of boots that is not exactly a chelsea boot. You're right, I wanted to insert this Michael Kors boots just because they were beautiful ahha.

But let's talk about Chelsea Boots. Dr. Martens Boots (the firs picture) are really comfortable in my opinion. I chosed them especially for their colour. As you can see I want black chelsea boots and I don't know weather to chose the Tallesa Wellie  or the H&M or the Linea Perpigman one.

This is a very hard decision for me since I always need someone's opinion before buying something. What do you think?



Michela||Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love all those boots, especially the first ones with the hint of dark red which makes them a little bit different to other boots. x

    www.savvysuperstylish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too :)

    I'm running a "Naked pallet" giveaway, if you're interested, check this link:

    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've actually been looking for a pair myself, love the h&m ones!


    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them too, they're simple but cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with chelsea boots! I love the H&M ones x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. These boots are a MUST for this season, love the shape of the third (top right) pair! x

    http://www.jennifernoir.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been a fan of Dr. Martens but recently they've been growing on me and I've been thinking about purchasing a pair. These ones are gorg! Love them <3 X

    http://thefashion-junkie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig