Friday, October 17, 2014

Get the look \\ Alexa Chung




Everyone knows this little angel. The most think I love about her is her style. I have to admit that the outfits of hers that I like the most are the simple one. My style is  very minimalistic and I usually wear few colours: black, white, gray and blue (ahah). So that's why today I decided to reproduce two of her outfits, trying to find clothes on a budget.

First look:




Second Look:



I hope you liked it.
Michela||Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I love her style so much. She always looks amazing all the time.

    www.savvysuperstylish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexa Chung is so beautiful and her style is amazing! Love this post xx
    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Alexa too! She has the best denim collection x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Alexa! She's so down to earth and unbelievably stunning! I love your picks, they represent her completely! <3

    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexa is such a beautiful and her style is tremendous amazing! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these looks!
    Do you want to follow each other on Facebook?
    xoxo


    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig