Monday, October 13, 2014

How to survive your period


Here we are! You know the enemy will come in a few days. You're preparing yourself to these tremendous infinite 5 days. You open your medicine chest looking for your period pills. You know you're going to have a bad week and you're tring to find every possible solution. That's why I decided to bundle together 4 tips that will help you through this phase.

Camomille- I have to say that I don't like to use medicines, I use them just when I really need them. That's why when I' on my period and have cramps I sip a good hot cup of Camomille. I have to admit that at first I was skeptical but It works and I'm super happy when it happens because I'm so proud of using natural methods. This method has been suggested by my lovely Grandma!

Avoid salt- 72 hours before your period starts, try to avoid salt, it tend to blow up your stomach and provide cramps.

Hot water- There's nothing better of a hot bath. So when you have cramps, lay in your bath and let the water flow on your belly. The hot water will relax your uterus and you will feel better. If you don't want to try this method, try to pour hot water in a bag and put it on your belly.

Avoid Cofee and Alcohol - Coffee increases your irritability while the Alcohl increases your cramps
Movement- I know that when you have your period movement is the last thing on your to-do-list, but it will help you to feel better. I'm not saying that you have to go for a run, but a little walking or yoga will help.

Michela||Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I think all ladies know this feeling :P
    Thanks for the handy tips! I didn't know
    about the salt matter, I'll keep this in
    mind! I try to avoid pills and meds as
    well c: Xx
    http://icepandora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these tips. The hot water trick really helps. What I find myself doing is filling up a bottle of water with hot water and letting it sit there. It's quite the relief x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is. I usually use the hot water and Camomille tricks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really interesting - I never even considered that some foods would be worth avoiding! I'll bear the salt one in mind. I'm also a sucker for a really relaxing hot bath when I'm not feeling so great, it does the world of good xx

    Angelica // One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips! I'd also avoid eating sour foods.

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually love taking hot bath while watching vlogs on you tube, It really relaxes me a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig