Friday, October 3, 2014

September Favourites


Another month another monthly favourite post. Some of this items you may have seen already on my blog but since I'm a trditionalist It is quite hard for me to change.

Bulgari Omnia. It has been my favourite scent lately. It has a fresh fragrance that accompanied me through the month of september. This parfume was in my top 5 favourite scents

Essence Cookies and Cream hand balm. This hand balm is simply amazing, It leaves your hands super moisturized without feeling them sticky. But the two most amazing things about this product is 1. the prize, It costed me 2 Euros and 2. the parfume, It smells like the candle vanilla cupcake from yankee candle. Incredible.

Kiko stick eyeshadow. Even if it is a eyeshadow, I use it as a eye liner especially in my lower lush line to brighten and open my eyes. I really love this colous because It results quite natural. I bought it with 2 other colours and they costed me 7 Euro. Bargain.

Benefit they're real eyeliner. I think in the month of September I talked about this liner three times. So i won't say too many things because you already know my opinion about this product. It is really easy to use, It last long but I don't like the fact that the finish seems more like an eye pencil than an eyeliner.

Sephora Kiss me Balm. favourite favourite product ever. Lip balm with a long lasting and intense colour, 8 euro, enough said. Buy it.
Michela||Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Great selection doll!! This perfume is georgeous!


    http://thefashionexplorer.blogspot.com.es/


    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, My favourite, now I'm looking for Daisy by Marc Jacobs *Heaven*

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous :)

    By the way I'm also new to this world of blogging, so it would mean a lot to me if anyone checked out my blog? Thanks:)
    Luxveritatis.| Beauty.Fashion.Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be a pleasure :)
    I'm running a "Naked pallet" giveaway, if you're interested, check this link:

    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Kiko eyeshaow stick is to die for!xx

    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is. I'm running a "Naked pallet" giveaway, if you're interested, check this link:

    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Essence Cookies and Cream hand balm... yes I want to get it now and try it ! xx Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you'll try it let me know what do you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had been wondering about those sephora balms. Sounds like I need to give them a go :) x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cookies and cream? that sounds amazing!! but id probably want to eat it haha
    http://www.rosecolorglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sound of the hand cream! I really like that warm and sweet sort of scent so this sounds like a must have for me :) I just stumbled across your blog and am really happy I did, I'm really enjoying all the posts xx

    Angelica // One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the same Kiko stick eyeshadow and I love it.
    especially when I use it as a base

    http://fresh-tulip.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig