Friday, November 21, 2014

My current hair products


It is hard to say what is my hair routine since I always like to variate it. First of all I want to say that I use products that have good ingredients - no silicone, no chemical ingredients - because if you want good, healthy hair, this is the price you have to pay for (natural products are usually very expensive). I also discovered that home made masks or shampoo work better than the other one since you are very sure that you used 100 % natural ingredients ( if you would like to know how I made my home made mask click here ).

The producs I am currently using are from Garnier made with Lavander essential oil and Rose extract  - shampoo and conditioner - They have a really good, fresh smell and It last very long on my hair. I love the conditioner so much because leaves my hair soft and really easy to brush.

I always try to wash my hair after 4 days because it is not super healthy to wash them constantly. So to make it possible on my 3rd day hair I spray on my roots a dry shampoo - I'm addicted to them -. currently I'm using the Schwarzkopf one. It really gives me volume but it is nothing compared to the Batiste one.

Probably next month I will do another hair routine post because I already know what products I'm going to buy after these will be used up - lush will be the brand -.

Michela||Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I definitely rely on dry shampoo - without it I would have to wash my hair everyday. I love the sound of your shampoo and conditioner, I love lavender scents xx

    One Little Vice - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. because actually they are new products :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea Garnier had air products
    This really look interesting, will have to check it out


    www.RainyAllie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh lavender sounds so good! I also dont wash my hair super often - about every 3-4 days. I am using a Faith in Nature shampoo which is natural and not too pricey - I quite like it :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I really want to try that shampoo and conditioner, I love lavender scent!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig