SHOP

Monday, November 17, 2014

November wishlist

I usually don't have many expensive items on my wish list but this time it is complitely different. Since my birthday is coming I'm thinking about what presents I would like to recive and this is the result:

Canon Eos M - I really would like a compact camera that takes pictures as the professional one. I think this is everything I ask for a camera. I really would like to own it just to take it with me and to catch every significant and important moment of my life.

H&M Chelsie Boots - I'm in serious need of a pair of Chelsea boots and I think these are perfect: comfortable, elegant, simple and cheap, they cost only 30 Euro. I don't think I can't wait my birthday to come to buy them.

Converse All Stars - Still talking about shoes, I must own a pair of sneackers like these. Super easy and comfy as well. I want them in Optical White colour - just as the picture shows. They cost 70 Euro.

Curling Iron - I'm so tired of using my flat iron to do waves. I would like to have a specific item for them. I have read some reviws and I have to admit that is a really good product.

Fedora Hat - I have few words to spend on this hat: pretty, stylish and a good way to cover your bad hair ahahah

Iphone 6 cover - As I have written in my latest post I own an Iphone 6. Since it is very fagile I would like to buy a perfect cover and I don't care if it is expensive - I have spend more that 700 Euro for this phone 20 Euro are nothing compared to it. It is super cute and I love it becuse it is transparent so the beauty of my baby device will not be covered.

I think this is it for this month. Soon I will realise my birthday (which is on the 5th of December) wishlist, stay tuned!

SHOP THE PRODUCTS


Michela||Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Would definitely love camera for christmas hehe

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they are in your style sice I follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those boots! I'm in the market for some :)


    Caroline from www.painted-love.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those boots! I've got the same but with a heel from H&M x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a chance you are eligible for a free Apple iPhone 7.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig