Thursday, November 27, 2014

PARKA TIME




I loooove winter time and I love winter clothes. If you meet me during the cold month you are going to see me with big sweaters, long and warm scarves and parkas. I think parkas are perfect for my style and to be warm during the cold days. I also wear dark colours in winter - I don't know why- and I particularly fell in love with this one hunter green.. so particular. I also paired this look with my comfortable Chelsea boots from H&M. I think I could live only wearing H&M clothes.

SHOP THE LOOK
 
 

Michela||Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love that parka, great choice x

    Shakira ~ shakirajasminx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love parkas, they're so warm and cosy! I haven't owned one for a few years but you've definitely inspired me to start looking for one again :)


    Meg | meg-says.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love their infinite number of pockets :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig