Monday, November 3, 2014

The 10 minute workout and the best chocolate bar ever


Excuse my absence in the last week but I have been really busy with University, work and personal life. Now I will try to work more on this little space of mine and I hope you are happy about it.
In this post I collected my favourites of this week. Not only beauty pieces but everything I adored.

1. Pop sugar 10 minute workout. At first I thought, ok I don't know if this workout would really work for me since its last but trust me guys I have never sweated so much in a short time. So if you want to have it harder you can repeat this 10 minutes as many time as you want. I usually lie to pick up 3 different 10 minutes workouts and collect them to make a 30 minutes workout that really is effective.

2.Milka oreo this is the most delicious chocolate bar I have ever tried. It is Milka so it is the best but when it mees the oreo falvour It became incomparable. I love to have it accompanied with a mug of cappuccino. perfect snack ever.

3. L'oreal gel eye liner. Other than the benefit one, I think this is the best eye liner I have ever found. I love its intense colour and its last. I really recommend you to try It because it is really effective and costs only 10 dollars.

4. Polka-dot blouse. As I said in a recent post of mine, I bought it from H&M. I think it is the best purchase I made lately. It is super comfy, warm and beautiful. Usually when I buy sleeves, they are not warm enough and I always have to wear them with something underneath.


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I think at home work out routines (especially the shorter ones) are a great way to include exercise in our everyday lives. I haven't tried any of Pop Sugar's but I used to be a big fan of Davina's DVDs x

    Angelica // One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to try these, i haven't done any exercising !!! SO lazy hahaha thank you for sharing

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lazy as well but I'm struggling to exercise more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://blondeandcupcakes.blogsNovember 8, 2014 at 6:40 PM

    Oh my god! I adore that Oreo chocolate so so so much! I have to go and visit a store to buy it right now. Then I probably have to try that workout as well. Thank you for the recommendations! :)

    Blonde and Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig