Monday, December 15, 2014

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS INSPIRATION



In this time of the year, everything sparkly or bright take my attention. I love spending my time thinking how I can decorate my house and to do it I need to take some inspiration. Usually I like to se christmas decorations pictures on Pinterest or Tumblr - this is where I took the photos above - because they are full of inspiration not only for christmas decoration but for everything you could ask for. 

These pictures really represent my spirit right now and even if I'm living in a bad period for various reason, staring at some christmas decorations really give me peace and quite for a moment. Maybe this should be the purpose of Christmas.

Also I wanted to say sorry to my readers because in this period I don't post often. I have to admit that I'm not working hard to make my blog a little useful corner but as I said before this is not a good period. Now I  have understood that being an adult is not as easy as it seems, you have to deal with many things all at the same time and even if you are broken inside you have to go on with your life because many people depend on you and you don't have the time to stop and just think about your self.

I hope you all are having a beautiful time and I hope you can spend your Christmas with the people you love and that really care for you.


Michela||Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 


Win a Lorac pro pallet and the wet brush here
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Sorry to hear that you're not having the greatest time. I absolutely love the pictures though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your words Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these look amazing! Hope that things pick up for you soon too :) x

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration photos x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything looks so beautiful!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig