Saturday, December 6, 2014

Why you should start drinking green tea

Among the infinite things I like to do, drinking tea is one of them. Fortunately for me it is a healthy habit and it is really good for our body. In particular, drinking green tea is the perfect thing you need to do if you love your body and health. In this post - after a little research - i'm going to tell you all the benefits of sipping green tea.

First of all I have to say that green tea has been used as a medicine in Asia but in particular in China. It can lower blood pressure and riduce the risk of cancer. It contains antioxidans thanks to the fact that this kind of tea is not processed.

Green tea can help you with your weight loss because it increases the metabolism. Obviously you need to associate it with a balanced diet and a good workout. Even 40 minutes of fast walking can be a good workout if you are a beginner.

As I said before green tea contains antioxidants and that's why it can help you with your skin problems from wrinkles to acne and also can reduce sun damage.

It gives you a relaxing and tranquilizing effect so it is your best friend if you suffer from depression.

It can reduce glucose level so green tea can help you if you are affected from diabetes.

There are a lot of other benefits but i have just summerized the most important. If you like to drink tea, try the green one, you won't regret it!


Michela||Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 


Win a Lorac pro pallet and the wet brush here
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Great timing!!! I started drinking green tea with mint the other day, to see if my skin will clear out eventually! :)

    Diana P. | Cups & Roses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me, it will :)

    I'm running a "Christmas" giveaway (lorac pro pallet+ the wet brush), if you're interested, check this link:

    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I really need to start drinking Green Tea! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum I love green tea. I have a fab one with mint so it tastes really good as well - I try and have a cup every day! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading this, i plan on drinking more green tea...

    http://simpleplaintruth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! i adore green tea, it's the only tea i drink :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many advantages-im addicted to it!

    Merry Christmas :)

    xo

    Anastasia

    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig