SHOP

Sunday, January 18, 2015

BEDROOM DECOR INSPIRATION || PINTEREST



My bedroom is the place in my house where I like to spend most of my time in - I even eat breakfast in this room -. I love watching tv shows in my bed, using my laptop in bed, relax my self etc.

There is nothing better than keeping your place beautifly decorated. I also love spending time in places like IKEA to buy items for my bedroom. I think I prefer spending money on this items rather than buying clothes hahah. 

By the way, before purchasing something I like wandering in social networks such as Pinterest, Tumblr or Instagram to take some inspiration. So today I decided to share with you some pictures that cought my attention about bedroom decor. I hope you like them!  

All pictures are taken from Pinterest.

SHOP THE ITEMS


Michela||Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 


Win a Lorac pro pallet and the wet brush here
SHARE:

4 comments

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig