SHOP

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

What's in today's Menu || Peas and onion soup + Bruschette with goat cheese and honey





Hello there, I'm excited to announce that I decided to start a new serie here in my blog: What's in Today's Menu. I would like to show you my healthy meals. Since I really would like to eat clean -this one of my goals in 2015- I really need inspiration because I think that we don't have to eat boring things because that is what makes us fail. So I hope these meals will be an inspiration for you.
Also in this serie I will write the recipes of the meal that you will see in the posts.

The pictures show what I ate yesterday for lunch: peas and onion soup and as a dessert in my case -but it can be an entree as well- I ate bruschette with goat cheese and honey.

Peas and onion soup: This soup is really easy to prepare and I will to a recepy post about it. At the beginning I didn't think that it would have kept me full but it really did. So I recommend you to eat this supe soup to stay healthy and full.

Bruschette with goat Cheese and Honey: I really love to eat something fanciful at the end of my meal and this is what I prepared. You just need to toast your bread that spread on top the cheede and honey and you are done. Simple, easy, ready to make and ready to eat .

I hope you like this new serie because I really love writing them!


Michela||Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 


Win a Lorac pro pallet and the wet brush here
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Mmmmmm. Everything looks so good. Goat cheese & honey make a wonderful combination.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so delicious! You have made me feel quite hungry!


    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that soup looks gorgeous! xx
    emilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks delicious!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh yum I think that is a fab new series! The brushcetta looks amazing, definitely loving goats cheese at the moment x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing! I absolutely love Goats cheese xx

    www.SukiandtheCity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so do I :) thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks delicious! I'm doing a similar series on my blog, it would be so cool if we could swap recipes!


    abikarthi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melike Baykara BirinciJanuary 28, 2015 at 5:27 PM

    So beautiful photos ! I'm following you on GFC and waiting follow me back
    xx
    www.pisimel.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig