Wednesday, March 11, 2015

This week's picks || Accessories




Today I would like to show you some Items I'm in need of. They're most of all accessories as you understood from the title. I would like to talk bags first. Every girl can't live without a bag, It is useful because it can contain items that can be useful during the day but can it can serve as embellishment of your outfit. In short it has a lot of functions! Two of my favourite at the moment are from Armani and Longchamp. The first one is an Italian brand, the second one is French - heaven -. Other than being awsome, their price is amazing too, they're super cheap and I really like it.

Than we have two incompearable lipsticks. One from MAC and one from Charlotte Tilbury. Obviously I prefere the mac one because of its colour -red lipsticks are my favourite- but I have to admit that the other one is beautiful as well. It is a really warm nude colur.

As you all lready know, I'm a big fan of yankee candles especially of the flavour Vanilla Cupcake. I run out of it so i'm desperately needing one of it.

Other items: Passport holder , Beauty Sleep Eye Mask , Kate Spade Necklace .

SHOP THE ITEM


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have a few of the Longchamp Le Pliage bags (in the pictures above) in different sizes, and also one with leather, they're brilliant!

    www.angerawrs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and interesting post! Thanks for sharing!
    Like your blog and the way you write!




    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've genuinely never smelled the vanilla cupcake yankee candle! Definitely need to add it to my wish list lol



    Holly xx
    www.hollysbeautybox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig