SHOP

Friday, September 11, 2015

Best toothbrush in the market



Lately I started a really bad addiction on oral hygiene. I sat my goal of the moment that is whitening my teeth. I started from the edge, I changed and improved my tooth brush. Some days ago I decided to say bye bye to my old manual toothbrush and decided to buy a new electric one. I bought the Oral B Vitality that is 5 (or more) time better than my old friend. After finishing washing my teeth with this I instantly felt the difference, my teeth are very well cleaned and I'm very glad about it. I payed this little jewel 20 Euro and I think it's a fair purchase. Thanks to its had my teeth are very well cleaned in every corner. Also the bristles move contemporary in different directions that make this way of cleanig a lot easier.

It also come in the colours green (as shown in the pictures) and blue. You need to change the head every 3 or 4 months and you can have 2 refills at 10 Euro #deal.

I'm not saying that you should buy it to whiten your teeth but this is the first step you should make you improve your oral hygiene habits because trust me, after you try this you won't come back!


Michela||Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. TeethNightGuard is selling precise fitting and high quality customized teeth guards.

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig