SHOP

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Best Perfume I have ever bought


Here I am back again. I owe you big excuses for my long long absence lately. I have been very busy with my new job ( it's 3 months now) and University exams. 
By the way I think that this is pretty sure my definitive return in this little corner of mine. I really missed you and all of your lovely comments so much. 
I hope that your Christmas went well. Mine was not so perfect because I worked every single day so I didn't enjoy this year's festivity. On New Year's Eve I went skiing with my old time friends and It was really funny even if I'm not very good at it.

One of the Christmas presents I recived is this very heavenly smelling perfume by Narciso Rodriguez. I have a thing for all of his fragrances but this one really took my heart. At the core, notes of musc that offer warmth, combined with rose and gardenia create the perfect fragrance.

When I first smelled it I knew it was the perfect scent for my body. I don't know why but his fragrances really last longer on my skin type. I bought the bigger size of it (90 ml) at a price of 70 Euro. 

Every Euro really worth it.

If you haven't try it yet you should really do it because it is a MUST all girls need to have!!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig