Sunday, March 20, 2016

The drug has a new name: PANDORA






I came to this conclusion: the more I spend my money, the more I want to spend them. Well, you are probably thinking that this is so obvious, but It wasn't for me untill I discovered the "PANDORA" world. As soon as I first bought my first charm, It became a drug. I've been seriously addicted to it for two entire months. Every week I bought one or two items. 

I'm obsessed with the bracelet, It is so pretty and what I like the most about it is that you can personalize your bracelet with the charms. Every charm I have on it is meaningful and everythime I stare at them, I  start thinking about that precise moment or thing they represent for me.

I will update you with the new charms and items I will buy ( because I swear that they will be a lot). The only thing that I don't like about this brand is that maybe the price is to elevate but the charm are so beautiful that I'm going to spend my money on them the same, no matter what.

What do you think about PANDORA? Are you obsessed the same as I am? If you want, show me the pictures of your bracelet, I will be so grateful.

Michela||Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig