SHOP

Monday, April 18, 2016

The best detox drink


Summer is coming and I'm all worried if my body is ready or not for the summer season. I decided to eat healthier, workout more and drink at leat 2 liter of water per day.
Unfortunately I'm not a person who drinks a lot during the day so I'm tring to fine tricks to achive my daily goal. I recently found the best detox drink for me and it is perfect because is tasty, easy to prepare and helps me a lot introdusing liquids in my body.

I'm talking about "Ginger and lemon Infusion".

I personally really love the taste of ginger. I add it in everything I eat or drink and I specially love it in my morning tea. It add a little bit of spiciness and freshness I need to start the day - and I think it energize me more than caffeine-.

As I said before, this beverage is really easy to make and I'm going to write the recipe below.

I forgot to mention that you can drink this drink cold or hot as you prefere.

COLD VERSION

Ingredients:
1\2 a rindless lemon
1" skinless ginger

Recipe:
Cut the lemon and ginger into pieces, add water and let it chill for  hours or overnight in the fridge.

HOT VESRION

Ingredients:
1 cup warm or hot water
1 tablespoon freshly gratex ginger
1 teaspoon hone honey (optional)

Recipe:
Put all the ingredients together and you're done, you have the perfect detoc drink to enjoy

I love to enjoy this beverage in the mornig and before going to bed.

Cheets :)

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. lovely post,me too I add ginger in literally everything I love how it tastes xo

    todaysouhaila.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmmmmmm u made me dribble here I loveeeeeeeeee lemon I eat them like apples, I loveeee ginger and honey. So this I will be givin a try today!! Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely day!
    Dominica from www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much honey, you've been so kind :)

      Delete
  3. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig