SHOP

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Stockolm travelling guide // Around the web


Hello everyone.
If someone asks me what is my absolute favourite this to do my answer would be T R A V E L L I N G. I have never desired something in my life more than discovering a new place in the world. It is not necessarely to be a big metropolitan city, even a little place abandoned in nature. Sometimes I just need to escape, wether it is from work, from people, or just to relax, travelling is always a good option.
I really would like to visit Stockolm. These kind of cities really affascinate me and lately, while I was reading one of my favourite blogs I stumbled upon Anna-s Stockolm Vlog. What I saw in this video just raised my will to visit this beautiful city. I love its colours, Its nature, Its food and even Its weather.

If I would go visit Stockolm I think I-m gonna follow Anna-s itinerary that interested me a lot.
For sure I will visit the Royal Palace and the ABBA museum. They are two must things to do while being there and I would like to take a boat sightseeing.
I would seat in one of their amazing cafes sipping some hot beverages while eating one of their favourite meals.

If everything I wrote interested you, I recommend you to watch Anna-s vlog below.


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Travelling is one of my favourite things to do in life too :)

    www.thesundaymode,com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is something thant I cannot live without :)

      Delete
  2. Such a cute video!! Looks like you had an amazing time! :) Miranda xxx http://mirandasnotebook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!
    Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    xoxo, Nastya

    MY BLOG NASTYA DEUTSCH
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig