SHOP

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Tumbl inspiration: March 2014

Hey girls, here i want to share with you some of my tumblr inspirations. I love posting pictures on this social network, it also helps me to have inspirations for my blog posts and my style. If you would like to follow my profile, this is the link (here). These are some of the pictures i posted on March and i like to underline the fact that these are not all the pictures i posted during the past month because i post way to many photos during 30 days.


As you can see, most of all I've been inspired by food, fashion and landscape. I hope you enjoyed my pictures and leave you tumblr link profile in the comments below so i'm able to check your pictures :)
M<3

Follow me on:
Bloglovin \\ Instagram \\ Pinterest \\ GFC
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Woah! Such amazing photos! And I hope you have a lot of fun on your travels! Also so jealous that you live in Rome!
    Thanks for the comment!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post <3

    http://carolinessecretblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post!
    Amazing pics))
    I`ll be happy if we follow to each other!Just let me know in my blog) Have a nice day!)
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like the follow back! if you really like my blog is your choice to follow it.

      Delete
  4. Why does watermelon look so good sliced like that! Also the 9th photo has solidified my need for a straw fedora!! Wonderful pictures!

    Georgie xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig