SHOP

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Asos Backpacks Wishlist


Lately I'm in need of a backpack. One that is handy, preferably black and beautiful. I had a little look on Asos because is my favourite place to shop online and I came out with 9 backpack that I really like. the choice is hard because - if you know me - it always takes me a bit before choosing something.

Actually, now that I'm thinking I would like to pick two backpacks, one more "elegant" and another one more casual. If I have to choose right know I would probabily choose the 3rt one on the first line (here) - in black for my casual pick - and the second in the last line for the "elegant pick" (here). I really would like to know what do you prefere in the comments below so my choice will be easier. If you want to buy or just see these backpack you need to click on the pictures below.

  SHOP THE LOOK
        
Michela||Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 


Win a Lorac pro pallet and the wet brush here
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. These are amazing back packs!! I love it

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the top left black one is lovely!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all right up my alley, being a huge backpack fan. I especially like the first two, not sure if I prefer the white or the black, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i brought a backpack recently and absolutely love it! the one on the top left has to be my favourite! x


    www.whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes,It really is beautiful :)

    by the way I'm running a "Christmas" giveaway (lorac pro pallet+ the wet brush), if you're interested, check this link:

    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig