SHOP

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

HAIR INSPIRATION





This month's hair inspiration has lead me to select these pictures. I chose only blond hair because since I've got natural blond hair I felt more inspired looking at some girls withe the same hair colour as mine. Wish I could have hair like Candice or Ashley Olsen but I think It is quite impossible. If I curl my hair they stay in place for at least one hour that they turn in their original shape. Sad story.

All these pictures are taken from pinterest - as usual - and I think hair and OOTD are the pictures that I see or pin the most. If you'd like to follow me or just see my pins on this platform this is my profile

I hope you like these pictures and let me know what do you think in the comments below :)
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. My hair doesn't hold a curl very well either >< I love all these inspiration pictures! x

    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning inspiritions!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. now I know I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just amazing, I wish my hair's flawless like that too!!

    www.angerawrs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, so I now want to be a blondie! Sienna Miller always has gorgeous hair, I love her recent bob x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even If Im blondie I still know that I won't be able to have gorgeous hair like her :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish that too for me but It won't happen ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg so much perfect hair to handle! I love that kind of blonde. I so wish I would suit blonde but I know it would just end so badly haha


    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. even your brown hair is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love hair inspiration posts. I am a sucker for it. I have curly hair but I can't get that lovely soft beach wave. Mine always looks flat, oh well.
    Kirsty x
    www.kirsty-y.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig