SHOP

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Avenée- Eau Thermale dupe || Lush




During summer time, my skin needs more hydration than usual and in particular my face skin soffers for it. Recently I've been testing out an amazing product from Lush. I really love this shop's products because they're all natural and do an amazing job on my skin, hair etc. 

This time I want to talk to you about this amazing refreshing and purifing toner. It contains tea tree oil, grapefruit and helps to calm your oily skin down. I usually use it right after the shower when my pores are opened so that the effect is doubled or at the end of my night skincare routine. I spray it on my face and let it dry. It is also amazing before and right after applying your foundation just like a setting spray. I really recommend you to try it because if you've got oily skin like me it does wonders :)

It is an excellent sobstitution to the Avenèe-Eau Thermale and is much cheaper that this. I'll put some links of other products that are similar to my amazing Lush Toner!! 


SHOP THE ITEMS
Michela||Bloglovin || Instagram || GFC || Twitter 





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Views?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd prefer to have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to unveil a shocking little secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of hot women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig