SHOP

Friday, July 14, 2017

HOLIDAYS PACKING TIPS



In two days I'm going to Sorrento and Capri and I cannot wait. The love that I have got for these cities - especially for Sorrento - is something unbelievable. They have got something magic, their perfumes  are something unique. I'm going to update you about my trip by my photo diary blog posts so I can let you know the beautifulness of these places.

All I am thinking about now is what to bring inside my luggage. Since I'm going to stay there only few days I don't want to bring too much staff.
Talking about clothes I think I'm going to bring only neutrals because they are easy to combine. I'm going to bring only my hand luggage so my tip is to roll clothes. The more you roll the more you can bring with you - I'm going to bring as many bikini as possible- .I'm not going to bring any accessories except for my daily ones: watch, pandora bracelet and rings. I'm tring to avoid the excess. I'm following the same rule for beauty and make up products: only face moisturizer, shampoo and conditioner. For make up I'm going to bring the items that I use the most such as my MAC mascara, MAC paint pot for lids, MAC lip tint (my favourite colour is Dance With Me) - I know I'm addicted with this brand - and for the face my Kiehl's BB creme. That is all. I usually bring so many make up items that I don't even use and take so much space in the luggage.
What about bags. I'm going to bring only backpack for the day and Michael Kors Crossbody bag for the evening.  
I'm not going to bring any hat because I'm afraid that I can damage them into the luggage or at least I'm going to carry them with me while travelling.  

I think these are the staples that I'm going to need for my little holiday, cannot wait to be there.


Photo by Jesse Collins 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig