Monday, July 24, 2017

NORDSTROM TOP PICKS



We all love shopping, but during summer or winter sales we love it more. I don't know about you but I have got my own wishlist and at some occasion such as birthday, I treat myself with some items that I saved on it.
At the moment, Nordstrom, is doing a lot of sales and I decided to pick some of my favourite to share with my lovely readers.


What about the clothing picks I have made? I am a huge fan of maxi dresses and I choose the one from Faithfull the Brand because I love the pattern and the colour. Also, skinni jeans are never enough and I picked two, one from Rag&Bone and one from Frame.

I needed a good mascara that was humid and hot weather resistent and I'm in love with the Charlotte Tilbury's one. It is great and I can 100% recommend it.

Another great pick is the Origins tinted moisturizer, It hydrates, energizes, perfects and protects in one step. Also, since it is summer time it is perfect to protect our skin from UV rays thanks to its SPF 40.



ACCESSORIES

Perfume: Gucci Bloom, it is the perfect floral scent for summer. The packaging is amazing. Oviously Gucci never disappoints.

Shoes: the old but gold Adidas Super Star. We will never get bored of these shoes. NEVER.

Belt:  Gucci belt of course. This is the first item of my wish list that I'm really craving. It is pricy but I know I'm going to buy it soon. 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love maxi dresses and the origins face masks!! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig